Notice: Vaporesso requires a picture of Serial Number before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We suggest you keep the packing boxes after receiving the package, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
GTX ONE Kit is a VW mod kit that comes with both aesthetics and ergonomics. With compact size and durable material, it provides a cozy hand feel with anti-skid and anti-scratch. It consists of a 3ml large tank and a 2000mAh built-in battery. As for the tank, it adopts a top filling system for convenient operation and adjustable airflow design for smooth airstream. And it is compatible with GTX coils for pure flavor and dense cloud. With so many designs, it allows you to get a wonderful MTL or restricted DTL vaping experience. Besides, regarding the mod, it comes with max 40W adjustable power output and supports smart VW mode. And equipped with a simple and concise 0.69-inch OLED screen, it brings you all details clearly. Last but not least, it is designed with multiple protections, such as Overtime Protection, Overheat Protection, Short Circuit Protection, USB Input Protection, No Load Protection, Overcharging Protection, Resistance Protection, and so on.
1. 2000mAh built-in battery with 2A Type-C USB
2. 40W max power output with VW mode
3. 3ml big e-juice capacity with top filling design
4. Adjustable airflow system
5. GTX coils for fresh flavor and rich cloud
6. Both DTL and MTL vaping
7. Clear and concise 0.69-inch OLED screen
8. Multiple protections, like Overtime Protection, Overheat Protection, Short Circuit Protection, USB Input Protection, No Load Protection, Overcharging Protection, and Resistance Protection
The package of GTX ONE Box Mod Kit Comes With:
1 x GTX ONE MOD
1 x GTX TANK 18 (3ml)
1 x GTX 0.8Ω MESH Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x GTX 1.2Ω MESH Coil (In Box)
4 x O-ring
1 x Glass Tube(2ml)
1 x Type-C USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Battery using notice: Make sure to charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Don't leave charging batteries unattended. Please have the fundamental knowledge about the batteries you are using and how to make use of them correctly.