Chat with Online Sales for more information before you purchase!
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aegis Solo Kit consists of the Aegis Solo TC Mod and a Cerberus Subohm Tank. It is an upgraded version of GeekVape Aegis series kit. It is much lighter and smaller than Aegis Mini. Powered by single18650 battery, it is capable of firing up to the max output of 100W. Adopting the advanced AS-100 chipset, it can fire up with10ms quick firing speed and various working modes. It is a powerful TC kit with classic waterproof/dustproof/ shockproof design, which makes it more durable. The included Cerberus Tank comes with 5.5ml/4ml e-juice capacity for options. And it adopts the super mesh X2 coil for pure taste and massive clouds. Available in Black, Gunmetal, Red, Orange, Blue and Green.
GeekVape Aegis Solo Kit with Cerberus Subohm Tank Parameters:
|Size||128.9 x 31.5 x 41.2mm|
|Mod Material||Alloy, leather and SLI silicon|
|Cell Type||Single 18650 Cell (not included)|
|Charging Type||USB 5V 1.5A|
|Switch Timeout Protection||10s|
|Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank Size||27 x 46.8mm|
|Coil Type||Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm KA1(best 30-40W)|
GeekVape Aegis Solo with Cerberus Tank Kit Details:
The package of GeekVape Aegis Solo TC Kit Comes With:
● 1 x GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod (without cells)
● 1 x GeekVape Cerberus Tank (Pre-installed: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm, Bubble Glass 5.5ml)
● 1 x Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm
● 1 x Spare Regular Glass Tube 4.0ml
● 1 x Battery Door Assist Tool
● 1 x User Manual
● 1 x USB Cable
● 1 x Spare Parts Pack
● E-juice or battery is not included.
● Battery using notice: Make sure to charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Don't leave charging batteries unattended. Please have the fundamental knowledge about the batteries you are using and how to make use of them correctly.
90 Days warranty period for GeekVape Aegis Solo Vape Kit.
For "Dead on Arrival " (DOA) claims, please kindly report to us within 72 hours from the delivery time.
There is no product questions yet.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question