- Short description:
- The Smok TF-RDTA 5ml atomizer with 16mm diameter S2 deck to increase 30% (compared with the TF-RCA deck) and be more convenient to build. In addition, the replaceable deck is more economic and cost-effective. TF-RDTA puts side airflow slots directly to coils to produce massive clouds of vapor so that you can enjoy a strong and open draw like RDA. And the patented swivel top cap design will make top-filling more convenient. Along with the innovative juice flow control system, you can close the juice flow slots before filling or replacing deck to prevent leaking.
- 1. Swivel Top Cap Design makes top-filling more easy
- 2. Big replaceable deck more easy to build
- 3. Innovative juice flow control system and hidden sealing ring，avoid leaking
- 4. Double-Layered Drip Tip more safe
- 5. Adjustable Airflow System
- 6. 5ml juice capacity available
- 7. Deck&Base two-in-one structure,more juice capacity
- 8. 0.2ohm dual clapton wires pre-installed
- 9. Dual-post velocity style S2 deck
- 10. Side airflow slots direct-to-coil design
How to build the S2 deck:
1 .Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2.Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
3.Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4.Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5.Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built.
6.Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7.Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below
8.Cutting the ends and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
9.Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.