Chat with Online Sales for more information before you purchase!
You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells: they are very sensitive and may explode or burn if mis-handled.
2. Be sure that you have certain understanding about Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
3. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
4. Use rechargeable batteries or with PCB batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury.
5. Do not leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
There is no product questions yet.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question