|Typical capacity||4230mAh@ 0.2C Discharge|
|Minimum capacity||4200mAh@ 0.2C Discharge|
|Standard Charge||CC/CV,0.2C5A, 4.20V|
|Standard Discharge||CC, 0.2C5A, 3.00V|
|End of charge current||0.02C5A(At CV mode)|
|End of charge voltage||4.2+-0.05V|
|End of discharge voltage||
|Charging time||8h(standard charge)|
Over 300 cycles≥80%
|Quick Charge Current||4500mA (1.0C5rate)|
|Quick Discharge Current||21000mA (5.0C5rate)|
|Max Discharge Current||29400mA (7.0C5rate)|
|Initial Impedance||Max 55mΩ|
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 0℃-45℃ Discharging: -20℃-60℃|
2× Avatar INR 26650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 3.7V 4200mah
1. INR Li-ion 3.7V 4200mAh.
2. After more than 300 cycles, the power still remain 80%.
3. Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery.
4. Installed IC chip will prevent the battery pack from over charge and over discharge.
5. Installed poly switch will cut off power if battery discharge current more than 6.6Ah.
6. Perfect for building up battery pack for medical equipment Back-up or EPS Emergency Power.
7. Supply which requires compact size and lighter weight.
8. The battery module is wrapped by PVC
|Option Title||Avatar INR 26650 3.7V 4200mah Battery|
There is no product questions yet.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
Special Price: $26.99
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $27.99
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price: $69.52
Regular Price: $86.90
Special Price: $30.99
Regular Price: $37.99
Special Price: $14.99
Regular Price: $21.99