1. Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ).
2. Charge fully before first use the battery.
3. Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
4. Use only high quality battery chargers.
5. Do not expose the battery to heat.
6. Do not short positive, and negative contacts the battery.
7. Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger).
8. Do not charge unattended.
9. Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
10. Store the battery in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
11. For longer life span, please charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
This 18650 ICR battery from Aspire has a 1800mah large capacity with mas current up to 40A. It can be recharged by any Li-ion battery charger for 18650. Please read the notice carefully and use it before you have complete understanding for this product.